As a manufacturer we understand the need to have motivated, skilful staff committed to their and our responsibilities towards customers and colleagues.
The commitment we have from our staff and dynamic professional thinking from our management teams and Directors has allowed Sulzer Mixpac (UK) to grow and become a global supplier respected in all markets for reliability and quality.
As an employer, Sulzer Mixpac (UK) are committed to people development, encouraging empowerment in all areas of the business.
Sulzer Mixpac (UK) has been manufacturing products since 1958, we are proud of our engineering heritage and our people are a vital part of our success.
When you join Sulzer Mixpac (UK) your induction will help you understand your role within the Company and help you settle into your team.
Find out more about the current job opportunities with Sulzer Mixpac (UK) Ltd.
Benefits & Rewards
Quality, dedication and hard work, is what our staff bring to their jobs every day, so we think it’s important to give them something back.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Quarterly bonus for direct production employees (dependant on targets being met)
- Annual bonus for indirect employees (dependant on company performance)
- Friendly working environment
- Up to 25 days annual holiday and Bank Holidays
- Long service awards
- Training opportunities and support to assist staff in realising their potential
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Childcare benefits
- Ideas at Work scheme – a scheme encouraging employees to submit ideas to the Company and in return be entered into a monthly draw to be rewarded
- Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) – Sulzer Mixpac (UK) established this committee consisting of management and employee nominated members, which meets monthly, in order to provide a better communication network for all employees