The new Electraflow Plus™ Dual Drive is designed for professionals across all industry sectors who need a reliable and high performance two-component dispensing tool. More speed, higher power and longer battery life make Electraflow Plus the ideal battery-powered applicator to improve productivity and deliver large volumes of material in a controlled and precise manner.
The Cox Electraflow Plus, already one of the industry’s most successful, professional dispensers, moves onto the next level - the Electraflow Plus Dual Drive. Including a lighter 18V lithium-ion battery, the Electraflow Plus Dual Drive has even more power. Its ergonomic design ensures that the Electraflow Plus Dual Drive provides the professional user with a perfectly well-balanced tool, capable of smoothly dispensing controlled beads of urethanes and other high-viscosity sealants and adhesives.
- Dual Drive - two driven racks to ensure even high viscosity materials maintain their mixing ratio
- 5kN of force for higher viscosity materials
- Variable 9 speed power dial and a variable speed trigger give the user the control they need for a high quality finish
- 18V Li-Ion battery for greater power and short recharge time, delivering high material output in a precise and controlled manner
- Program to suit customers need. Features customizable tool control programming, overload shut-off and anti-drip mechanism with automatic rack retraction
- Dosing control is readily available if required for repetitive tasks such as chemical anchoring
For more information about the Elctraflow Plus model range please contact: [email protected]