H40+ Professional Dispenser
The new MKTM H40+ is the first of a new generation of MK 1-component, manual dispensers that boast a new and technologically-advanced design.
The MK H4o+ dispenser benefits from a new ergonomic design for faster and easier professional dispensing, out-performing both its predecessor (H40) and other similar models. It is the perfect device for applying adhesives and sealants in remote locations or tight spaces, where compressed air and battery options are not appropriate or available.
The robust aluminium handle and steel frame construction includes easy clean, epoxy-coated components with a long-life span mechanism designed for durable and reliable performance.
Whilst maintaining full compatibility with the classic range of 310mL, 1-component cartridges, the new universal frame design, now containing a U-shaped opening for easy cartridge fit, can accommodate other cartridge systems such as MIXPAC™ New Peeler™ or Mixpeel™.
Contact us for more information
- Single hand grip dispensing operation
- Ergonomic handle
- Trigger-integrated brake release with anti-drip mechanism
- 360° frame rotation
- U-shaped opening cartridge holder
- 2-Year warranty
- Smoother, more precise bead application
- User comfort in all dispensing applications
- One-handed control for fast and precise dispensing
- Uninterrupted handle orientation adjustments to access hard-to-reach areas
- MIXPAC™ New Peeler™ or Mixpeel™ 2-component co-axial and 1-component cartridge
- Reliable performance
- Lightweight: 950g unboxed
- Frame Length: 242mm / 9.5in
- Maximum Thrust: 2.5kN
- Handle Material: Aluminium
- Frame Material: Steel
- Cartridge Capacity: 310mL
- Standard Colour: Grey/Red
- Mechanical Advantage: 18:1